Friday, March 18, 2011

Charlie Sheen

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen." -Charlie Sheen

My friends and I are obsessed with quoting Charlie Sheen. I don't think we're really in to him as a person, we just like all the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

Also, that Friday song by Rebecca Black. This song is awful. If you haven't listened to this song or seen the music video, you really need to. It's worth making fun of.

I'm thinking of making a video. I don't know if I really want to, but I'm thinking about it.

"Boom, crush. Night, losers. Winning, duh."
Can you guess?
Yeah, Charlie Sheen.

4 comments:

  1. My dad loves the show Two and a Half Men all the time. I haven't liked anything with Charlie Sheen in it since "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," but everybody seems to love him, so...

    You really should make a video! That would be awesomesauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://charliesheensaidwhat.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaKaGwch0U

    ReplyDelete