Monday, March 28, 2011

Parallelism

Hey, you like music? Check these bands out:
Devendra Banhart
Pokey LaFarge
Dr. Dog
The Antlers

I have these friends, you see, we go out every Friday night and every Saturday morning. We have yet to tumble around and view what's underneath one another's blouses, but I hear that holding hands is better than sex. My friends, we get along just fine. I'm thinking of taking them out for a night on the town...is that how the phrase goes? Oh well, whatever. But my friends,they'ree really great, I just them love them to death. I can't recall a time I laughed so hard to the point I start losing my smile and my eyes squint in an unfriendly manner. They understand, though, they know that it's only a facial expression and nothing more. I'm in love with my friends and I feel blissful when we sit together.

Out of all the flowers in the meadow, I chose you: the most fragrant.
I met someone a week or two ago. He's nice and European.

Sadies is this weekend and I'm going with Christie and Rylee as peas in a pod. The theme is Toy Story.

I'm trying to write this story about a male hooker who talks like Sylvester Stallone in Rocky Balboa.

3 comments:

  1. What a random post...:P

    The parts on your friends was sweet.

    Also, nice European sounds interesting...hm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they make your Rocky story into a movie, I will give it a RAVE review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Antlers. I'll have to check the others out as well.

    YOU'RE DATING A EUROPEAN?! After you're done with him, send him my way.

    ReplyDelete