Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter est en me ear.

There is an owl outside my window sitting on a tree branch
He keeps looking in to my room to see if I'll notice him
When I walk up to him to see what he wants
He asks me "Who?"
And I say "Mandy"
He shakes his head and asks again "Who...who?"
I do not understand what he's asking for
I turn my back to him and head for bed
But before I can take five steps he grabs my arm
I say "Let go"
And he shakes his head no and asks again "Who...who...who killed the man?"
I ask "What man?"
He points a feather towards the golf course and says "That one"
I look to where he is pointing to and see a man hanging from a pine tree
I told the owl "No one killed him, he killed himself"
And the owl flew away.


Happy Easter, fair child.
Why do easter bunnies carry eggs when bunnies are mammals?

No comments:

Post a Comment