Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Incest

God, I'm so gross.
I don't have anything to talk about anymore.
Look at your shoes. I look at them everytime you walk by and I judge you.
How does that make you feel?

land of Nod means sleep.

I don't like my latin teacher for the embarrassing things he makes our class do.
I don't like socializing with those kids and I think he knows it.
So of course, he makes me "spend time" with the class.
Stupid latin. oiashfioeh!

Naked Lunch quotes:
Ever make sex in no gravity?
Be just and if you can't be just, be arbitrary.
I don't want your money, Honey: I want your time.
You look to me like a man of intelligence.
Three thousand years in show business and I always keep my nose clean. Besides I don't hafta take any shit off any uncircumcised cocksucker.
I'm a fuckin' holy man as of right now.
Life is a school where every pupil must learn a different lesson.
Now, baby. I got it here to give. But if you won't receive it there's just nothing I can do.
Sweet dreams Pantopon Rose.

Ohhh William Burroughs, you really know how to make someone's skin crawl.
Good talent, good stuff you got.






































One last thought.
I want to play with a toddler.
If anyone has a baby that needs some lovin', call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment