Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Only all night

“I might have a girlfriend by tomorrow,” said the one with a ‘fro.
“Did you lose a bet?”
“No,” the one said, “I have been talking to her for a week and I think I’m going to ask her for her hand tomorrow.”
“Oh. Congratulations.”
“Very much thanks… don’t think you’ll be seeing much of me anymore. I’ve got a life of my own now. Good being friends with you.”

The one with a ‘fro found a new heavenly love and with no sympathy the one decided to overwhelm this new miss with his undivided love. I wonder if that miss knows that her ‘fro is an architect of destruction. She must be masochistic because I’d never love a man who misuses his hands. I have never seen this miss but I will assume she fits in the ‘fro’s pocket…’fro is very controlling but has no control of where the hips go…that is (unfortunately) not for love making.

“I’ll give you guys a thousand years.”
“Don’t humor me with your unedifying innocence- I can never live that long.”


No comments:

Post a Comment