Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break

It is officially Spring Break!
I am so excited to finally get the sleep that I've been needing for the past two weeks.

Goals for spring break (subject to change at any moment):
  • finish reading the diary of Anne Frank
  • finish Farenheit 451 (for English)
  • start reading Kite Runner or Naked Lunch (again)
  • watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
  • get a little tan
  • teach Molly how to walk on a leash
  • clean out closet
  • figure out how to use the Nook
Bob Dylan, The Beatles, The Kinks, and The Smiths are my new lovers.
These bands and artist never fail to arouse me with some sort of emotion.
Everytime I listen to their songs I get a sense of what life was like back in the day....when music was good and made sense.
Hmm if only time travel was possible.

Random fact about myself:
I've noticed I'm starting to lose interest in white guys. I think guys that are a little more ethnic or exotic, whatever you want to call it, are more exciting to be intimate with.

I sort of want to get some bangs but the curls in my hair won't agree with them, and I really don't want to straighten my hair everyday. Sooooo maybe bangs aren't such a good idea.
Hm, I feel like I should do something new with my appearance but I don't know what. Maybe I'll go from brown eyeliner to black. Or pink lipstick to red. Gee, somebody slap me with a fish.

I have this friend (I'll call him Bobby Smith) and I want to dress like him but more girlish, of course.
He wears a lot of plaid and collars but nothing close to preppy.
Bobby Smith is a bit like this:
















































You get the point.



So...a man can't give his address out to bad company.
Advice from Bob Dylan; Absolutely Sweet Marie is the song.


platonic love
noun:
an intimate companionship or relationship, esp. between two persons of the opposite sex, that is characterized by the absence of sexual involvement; a spiritual affection.
-Dictionary.com



Goodbye California,
I will write to you on some other fine night.
But until then... rest in sweet peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment