Friday, March 19, 2010

Make you my pet.

Today started off great and ended great, but everything in between was just a little stressful.
Thank God It's Friday!
The weekend honestly needs to be longer because I don't get enough sleep during the week.
I wore my Janis Joplin shirt and was rather proud of my Latin teacher when he recognized her name written around my collar.
The presentation on Claude McKay went well. I'm glad to have gotten it out of the way.

I just remembered a conversation I had with my brother-in-law
Rick: Your middle name is Thomas?
Mandy: Not anymore, it used to be. I just like it better than Marie.
Rick: Oh, why is it Marie now?
Mandy: My stepdad adopted me so while they were changing my last name they decided to change my middle name too.
Rick: (nodds understandingly) And your first name is Mandy...?
Mandy: Ha...yes...

So the freshmen in my latin class are very annoying.
Today in the middle of the lesson a girl asks to go to the bathroom.
Jule: Magister, can I go to the bathroom?
Mr. J: Not right now. After the lesson you can.
Jule: Its an emergency!
Mr. J: Okay, well I'm almost done with the lesson.
Jule: I THINK I'M LEAKING!
Mr. J: Oh-okay then...G-go, go.

I'm not exactly sure what to do with my money. I'm thinking of the following:
A) Save it.
B) Buy clothes or some shoes
C) Buy a movie on iTunes
I think I'll choose C. Final answer.


Copy Pictures, Images and PhotosI need to get a bicycle buddy. This weather calls for a ride on the streets and perhaps some frozen yogurt. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment