Friday, March 19, 2010

Vacant Lot Troubles

Hello there, my nonexistent reader.
My name is Mandy and I am sixteen years old.
I hate the school that I go to and I so badly want to move to San Francisco.
I have an interest in most things bitter, negative, derogratory, and just plain sinister.
I also have an interest in love and happiness.
I am happy with my friends, they are very generous people.
I am not happy with my past friends and boyfriend for they are not generous.
Sometimes I write poetry and sometimes I write short stories.
I never like to share it with anyone because I hate criticism, although I'll be the first critisize someone else.
I'm a stubborn person and I tend to get mad easily.
I hold grudges and I can easily forget people who were once a big part of my life.
It's hard for me to open up to people because I have trust issues.
I've never been in love and with all my past realtionships I'm starting to think love is only for the lucky people.
I like to think that I'm mature for my age but somedays I can act like a five year old.
I have a very good memory and bad hearing.
I wish I wasn't so shy and could be more assertive.
Sometimes I wish I could've done some things differently, but its all said and done and I can't turn it around anymore.
I have a hard time letting go of things and I let my anger overpower me.
When I'm upset I have a need to hit something.
I usually don't act like myself when I'm at school.
I fear that people don't like me becuase I'm quiet.
I hate being in large groups; I get very nervous when I meet new people.
I sometimes compare myself to cats.
I say the wrong things to the wrong people.
I'm open minded most of the time and I have a large imagination.
I don't really know what I am passionate about yet and that bothers me.
I'm pretty independent and prefer to do most things alone.
I talk to myself sometimes.
I don't understand many things and I have a hard time accepting that.
I think this world is sad... I think many things are sad.
I look up to Janis Joplin.
I express alot of my emotions through facial expressions because I have a hard time expressing myself orally.
My mother is concerned for my well-being and I'm concerned for her emotional health.
I have a lot of confidence but I'm self concious about a few things.
I always daydream about sex, death, and love.
The thought of the world ending scares me.
I wish I could go back to 1969.
I want to meet someone who makes me feel like I'm going on a joy ride to heaven.
I sometimes like to make people feel uncomfortable and ask personal questions.
I wonder what I'd be like if I were to live somewhere else.
I've been told I'm a rather complicated person.
I like to live in a fantasy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment