Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The new black

They say when a crow comes cawing at your doorstep that death is imminent. Well, what does it mean when there's twenty crows flying around school campus and you're the only person to notice?

I wonder if anyone can hear what I'm thinking. I've been told I'm a very obvious person, meaning I'm cliche. It's true though, I am, but I don't mind because unpredictable people scare me to the point of immaculate blindness. Just the thought is too much for me to consume.


My disease bothers you.
I like that.
Can you imagine a world without pictures? No one would ever know what you look like in different moments of your life... You could die and no one would know you ever existed. We'd all become hunters just like our ancestors did before Columbus made his great discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment