Tuesday, January 11, 2011

D-day

Senior Ditch Day.
Notorious for being lame.

I think about seven seniors ditched class today. Most of them being stoners- shocker.

So I would've totally cut class...if I hadn't missed so many days from being sick. But Brady and I had our own fun during fourth period. We snuck off campus to watch Jersey Shore while we ate bagels and drank coffee. The ride back to school was way more eventful, though. I had a stare down with Austin's bus and that really pissed off this old man who was behind him. Then we cruised around the staff parking lot and waved "hi" to our friends who were eating hamburgers. I almost ran over London because he walked in front of my car to see what brand it was... I don't know why that was so important to him. But anyway, Brady and I finally parked and we walked on over to English as we sang that one song by Biggie Smalls, "I like it when you call me big papa!"




















So that's me and the B-man, just walking to class. You know, the usual.


After school, today, I left a note on Naomi's car and after placing it underneath her windshield wiper I realized I wrote something really weird on the back of it. It said "I need you in a bad way. In a way that'll make your stomach cringe and your ass flutter. I want you to make me cry." And off to the side I drew a picture of Brady looking really tall and skinny with a bunch of freckles. I can only imagine her expression after seeing that. Haha how funny.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty awesome time. I've never cut class, but I knew a guy who did once. Yeah, I'm talking about Ferris Bueller.

    You know, you're really beautiful. You have eyes like an ocean--I could canoe around and around in them for a solid sixteen minutes or so.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJiHp-2CmVY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, Ferris Bueller!?
    The coolest, most funniest guy ever???
    I know him too. haha

    Oh, thank you (:
    Feel free to let me know if you find anything good in there.

    ReplyDelete