Thursday, January 6, 2011

Facebook

"It's like I'm in a room full of retards and there are no doors and the walls are made of windows and everyone is looking in and laughing at me and saying stuff like " lol that guy looks annoyed" and the only way out is suicide but I have no way of killing myself so I try holding my breathe to suffocate myself but I just pass out and I wake up in the room full of retards and repeat the whole process over again." -Brady.

Oh how I love you, my dearest friend.

Girls have the strangest faces, excluding me, though, because I'm beautiful and I have a perfect body. Every time I walk by, everyone just stares and wishes they could look like me. I have girls come up to me daily asking me what I do to look so pretty and I simply say, "nothing," and walk away.

Oh how I love myself for being a so-called "little pretty bitch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment