Thursday, October 7, 2010

Amicus

Donde esta Naomi?
I miss my home girl :(
I feel like she's physically present but mentally she's checked out. I think she misses Santa Ana.

Danielle, my sister, and I are becoming closer. I like being close to my sisters because they're both very nice and they help me out a lot. I'm going to see Brianna this weekend and hang with little Matix. He's going to be two years old next Saturday.

Homecoming...I don't think I'm looking forward to that. I don't like dancing with those boys. If I take Dymond I won't have to worry about dirty little boys grinding on me haha.

I really want to go to Spain.
I'm starting to like my Mexican background. My family is cool.

I've been wanting to go to the arboretum but I don't want to go alone. I need to find someone to take with me so we can look for that cool tree.
"I hate nature, it's so unnatural." Oh Bob Dylan! You're so peculiar.


I confronted my mom about being judgmental yesterday. She wasn't too happy about that.
"If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all."
My mom used to write me letters in my binder and on my homework so when I'd go to school I would read them and it would make my day a little better. But she hasn't done that recently and I sort of want her to.

I want to join writer's club. Not art club or fashion club.
I only joined those clubs because my friends told me to.
I'm easily peer pressured.
No good...no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment