Thursday, October 7, 2010

Amorous blues.

I'd love to be with an artist so he could appreciate me for all my curves and lines.
I heard that in a movie once and I really liked it.

I was having a conversation with someone today about relationships and I realized a lot of people aren't serious about each other. I know I'm too young and everything, but I want to fall in love with someone. But the only way I can like someone is if I can potentially see myself marrying them...is that weird?
Actually...I don't think that's weird at all. I just don't want to waste time on someone who is going to fuck around and break my heart. It saddens me that most people don't take love seriously. I think love should be a sort of taboo...people should only say it if they mean it. I know that's a cliche thing to say but it's true. Parents should teach their children the importance of love and how to express their emotions towards someone.

I wish my parents were more affectionate towards one another. Then maybe I'd be more open about public displays of affection. I love when I'm touched and kissed but I'm very hesitant to kiss and touch someone back. In past relationships this has been a big problem but I just can't seem to help it. I've been trying to work on it but it's hard to change when you grow up thinking that you shouldn't be affectionate in public.

My goal is to one day fall in love with someone.
I hate those relationships that only last three months.
I can't expose myself to someone and then just break up. I hate that they carry my secrets and wishes and desires with them. Perhaps they're nice enough to not say anything, but you never
know.
If I get into a relationship with someone it has to be for real. One hundred percent.
I only like to please and make sure my boyfriend is happy. I'm not really insecure or anything but if I need to change I will...that probably isn't a good thing but I think I'd do anything to try to make the relationship last. Unless, of course, it's completely clear that we just aren't compatible together.



Hmm, it's funny how this topic came about. I write too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment