Monday, October 11, 2010

STFU Already.

Okay so listen to this:
I was sitting on a bench today by myself during fourth period and I was playing a game on my iPad. This guy named Deiji walks by with some girl and when he sees me he starts talking a bunch of shit blah blah blah."Look at her, she thinks she's so cool. She doesn't even have friends, no one likes her..."

Anyway, he doesn't like me anymore because I supposedly chose some other guy over him which is a really dumb reason because I had no interest in him whatsoever. So at first he started becoming really possessive and clingy, and one day he comes up to me and says "Mandy, we need to talk. Now."
So I was thinking to myself What the hell? I'm not your girlfriend. But being the nice person that I am, I ended up saying "Not now Deiji. I have to do my homework."
And then he said "Wow, alright Mandy. Well this is goodbye...forever...I mean it this time."
Uhh okay?? Weird.

Okay, back to my point.
I'm not bothered by him, but I told my mom anyway and she just told me to stay away from him, that he's weird, whatever, all that mom stuff.
I guess she told my dad about what happened, because he came in to my room and said "Dont worry about that guy. People are just jealous because you're pretty and you have things...Want me to tell him something? I'll drive by him at your school...You get five points for hitting a black person."
Hahaha omg. My dads cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment