Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rainy day.

I just realized how creepy I look sitting alone in a dark house on the soft corner of my couch listening to the sad drones of Gin Wigmore. I haven't eaten anything since eleven this morning and I'm feeling shaky from the coffee I drank earlier. I never realized how noisy the house is, the doors have a creaky sound and open by themselves (my house isn't haunted, it's just the wind coming in from the garage and open windows), the stairs seem to have a strange thudding noise every few hours, and the fridge drops ice into the water tray like clockwork, and it doesn't help that it's raining out.

I didn't go to school today because it's raining and I absolutely hate wet weather. I woke up at 6:15, heard the rain, and thought to myself Fuck that, I'm staying home. Surprisingly my mom was fine with that and told me to make some soup for lunch, which I didn't do.
I'm feeling a little apathetic today. Maybe because I'm in my pajamas and read pointless news on this app I just downloaded. Oh well.

Homecoming is coming up. Sally has asked me to go with her group and I reluctantly agreed. Then she suggested that she find me a date because "it's my senior year". I don't mind going with a date but I have no idea who she is going to find for me. I think this would be considered a blind date, which could be weird... It actually is weird.

Black males are more likely than any other male to leave their families. I don't know why I just thought of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment